Jim RossJames William Ross
- Birthdate: 01/03/1952 (age 62)
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 250 Ib
Jim Ross is an American professional wrestling ...
- Saturday I was coming home from watching the Oklahoma women defeat Texas in Big 12 Womens Basketball when I was involved in a car accident. A fellow made a left turn right in front of me while crossing into my lane as he was coming from the opposite direction and we pretty much hit head on.
Luckily, no one was seriously injured as best I know. I have been very sore the past couple of days and may go see our family doctor just to make sure every thing is o.k. but I certainly caught a break as this could have been a tragic situation.
Wearing one’s seat belt and having the benefit of an air bag certainly saved my bacon as I had no time to brake and hit the other vehicle, a pick up truck, with a stiff shot.
It looks as if my Cadillac Escalade is totaled and I assume the same for the other vehicle. My vehicle was a 2004 with only about 60,000 miles on it so to be able to replace it in the state that we maintained it will be likely impossible. My truck was in pristine condition with low mileage and replacing it with the same isn’t going to be easy.
- I’d love to see Punk and Ziggler compete for 30 minutes or more at the Royal Rumble. This would hopefully be a one on one contest would be a defining moment for both men at WWE PPV events and add much needed anticipation and impetus for Wrestlemania 28 no matter who the two, young stars face in Miami.
- “Will Undertaker be back for the Rumble?” I’d say no. The Rumble always seems to bring with it a few surprises but ‘Taker coming back, unadvertised, would floor me. I do expect to see the Undertaker before Wrestlemania but not at the Royal Rumble but I’ve been wrong before. Quite honestly, ‘The Streak’ at Wrestlemanis is arguably bigger than any Title match that could take place in Miami.
- “Were you approached to be in WWE Network’s Legends House?” No. I’m not sure how good a fit I would be as there are many more personality driven individuals who will thrive in that environment. I’m looking forward to the show whenever the WWE Network launches. BTW WWE Network is on Twitter @WWENetwork so hit them with questions and suggestions.