09/11/1965 (age 49)
Paul Heyman has worked as a manager, promoter, ...
Read More »
-- During a recent Q&A on his website
Hall of Famer Jim Ross
was asked who the better commentator is/was - Jerry Lawler
or Paul Heyman
. JR replied with the following:
"Jerry and Paul brought different things to the table and I enjoyed working with them both but my longer tenure with King gives him the edge. Heyman was brilliant nonetheless. Both are stars."
-- Here are tonight's confirmed WWE SmackDown matches:
* Christian vs. Dolph Ziggler
* Non-Title Match: The Usos © vs. Curtis Axel and Ryback
* AJ Lee and Tamina vs. Natalya and Eva Marie
* Sheamus vs. Alberto Del Rio
* Non-Title Match: Big E © vs. Jack Swagger
* The Big Show and Daniel Bryan vs. Batista and Kane