Kurt AngleKurt Steven Angle
- Birthdate: 12/9/1968 (age 46)
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 240 Ib
He is best known for his tenure in the WWF, now...
- Angle says that he's interested in returning to WWE, but that he is in a difficult spot due to his current TNA contract because he can't legally negotiate with WWE or speak with Vince McMahon, Triple H or Stephanie McMahon about a return. As such, he doesn't know how interested WWE might be in him coming back. He did say that TNA has been good to him but noted that if he waits for his TNA deal to expire before approaching WWE, he could jeopardize his spot in TNA. He said that he would like to finish his career in WWE.
- When Ross brought up the Wellness policy, Angle said that a year ago he wouldn't have passed a WWE physical as he was abusing alcohol, pain killers and Xanax. He said that he's been clean for eleven months and would have no problem passing the company's physical. ANgle added that he has read reports about him not being able to pass the exams but that his health is not an issue, including his recent injuries.
- Angle described his previous WWE run as being one where he messed up a good thing through his substance abuse. He said that McMahon was not able to trust him as the face of the company no matter how much he wanted to and while he used to blame Vince for that, he now blames himself. He said that if he does come back he wants to show those in charge that he's cleaned up his life.
- He also addressed Punk's leaving the company, saying that he respected Punk's decision but said he didn't think Punk should burn his bridges. He added that Punk could become a part-timer like the Rock and do one-off dates for big paydays, which he should consider down the line.