-- To follow up on an earlier report on The Undertaker being in Nashville last Sunday and not attending WWE RAW the following night, he did indeed have a meeting with Vince McMahon. The belief was that his role at WrestleMania 29 this year was the main topic of discussion.
-- Les Thatcher and David Jackson are launching a new promotion titled Wrestling Cares Association. The promotion will hold several events throughout the next year, with a percentage of the promotion's live gate being donated to different charitable organizations in the area. The promotion's main storyline will involve a year-long tournament; the first event is being held on April 27th at the Alexandria Ballrooms in Los Angeles.
The promotion is promising eight "main-event quality tournament matches" for the first show and is advertising Sami Callihan, Adam Cole, Tony Nese and Jamin Olivencia as talents. Tickets are $25 and the first show benefits the Scott L. Schwartz Children's Foundation, which brings relief to hospitalized children suffering from cancer. For more information on the promotion go here.
-- Family Wrestling Entertainment has updated the card for their new iPPV on February 16 at the St. Patrick's Gym in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn. The card will feature the following line-up:
* FWE champioin Carlito vs. Tommy Dreamer vs. Matt Hardy - TLC Match.
* FWE Women's champion Maria Kanellis vs. Angel (Angelina Love) Williams.
* Adrenaline Express vs. Gauntlet Winners.
* Reby Sky vs. Ivelisse Velez
* Jorge Santi & Matt Taven (With Kasey Ray) vs. Chris Mordetsky & Mike Bennett
* James Yun (fka Jimmy Wang Yang) vs. Sonjay Dutt.
* Wes Draven vs. Petey Williams vs. Tony Nese vs. Jigsaw