Former Women’s Champion Debra “Madusa” Miceli, who worked for WWE as Alundra Blayze, posted a photo of one of her WWE royalty checks on Facebook Monday night. She eventually deleted the post, but here are the details of her royalties from October 1st, 2011 to December 31st 2011…
* The check was for a total of $305,563.46.
* Paid $39,921.21 under a “Direct Video” category. This was for her appearance in WWE’s Top 50 Most Shocking Moments DVD.
* Paid $171,431.78 under the “Video” category. This was for her appearance on the Greatest Superstars of the 90’s DVD.
* Paid $81,014.78 and $9,891.90 more for her appearance in WWE’s Most Shocking DVD.
* Paid $3,303.79 for her appearance on the WrestleMania Box Set.