-- As was reported yesterday, JBL is on a mission to climb the highest point on each of the seven continents. Proceeds from the adventure will go towards Bermuda's Family Center, which helps underprivileged children. He will begin with Russia's Mt. Elbrus, the highest mountain in Europe. He will then go to Mts. Vinson, Aconcagua, Denali, Kilimanjaro, Cartensz Pyramid and finish with Mt. Everest in 2014. JBL plans to place a WWE flag at the top of each of the seven mountains, since they are sponsoring his mission.
-- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures…
* RAW on 6/1 in Alexandria, Louisiana drew 5,300 for $150,000.
* RAW on 6/2 in Mobile, Alabama drew 3,500 fans for $120,000.
* SmackDown on 6/2 in Augusta, Georgia drew 4,500 fans for $120,000.
* RAW on 6/3 in Birmingham, Alabama drew 5,500 fans for $140,000.
* SmackDown on 6/3 in Savannah, Georgia drew 4,000 fans for $130,000.