-- On Monday October 29th, the WWE RAW Supershow will take place at the Time Warner Cable Arena in Charlotte, North Carolina. Tickets for that event will be available at Sunday's house show in Charlotte.
-- The Monday night edition of WWE Monday Night RAW scored a 3.09 rating, down from the 3.27 rating it did last week. It was the lowest rated show since the February 13th show, which was the week before the Elimination Chamber PPV.
* Raw averaged 4.38 million viewers, down 10% (450,000) viewers from last week.
* The show averaged 4.49 million first hour viewers, and then did an average of 4.27 million viewers in the second hour. The second hour saw the John Cena vs. Mark Henry match, including an appearance from the Rock, as well as Triple H, Undertaker and Shawn Michaels closeting the show.
* The second hour has the fewest second hour viewers since January 9th, and that show went against the BCS National Title game.
* RAW ranked #1 in overall viewers and all key male demos on cable TV Monday night. There was no major sports competition and the History Channel shows were in repeats for their top rated shows.
* Dancing with the Stars debuted Monday night, but the show scored its lowest rating ever for a premiere.
* RAW was down two-tenths to three-tenths of a rating in all demos compared to last week, except for males 12-17, which was even. Overall, all key demos were at their lowest point since the February 13 episode.