Partial Source: Pwinsider
— Leading into the April 28th double header with CHIKARA, the plan is to have some additional appearances by CHIKARA talent to help build to the event.
— Last weekend’s ROH on Sinclair TV is now available for all Ringside members on www.rohwrestling.com.
— For paid Ringside Members, the company has added new titles to their VOD section, including the 2002 Crowning A Champion event, which featured Low Ki winning the ROH title.
— Rhett Titus is scheduled to return to the ring for ROH on March 3rd at the TV tapings and on March 4th at the iPPV.
— On March 29th, Jim Cornette will be bringing a ROH challenger to face NWA champion Adam Pearce at the NWA Ring Warriors event in Fort Lauderdale. Cornette and Ring Warriors’ Howard Brody go way back to the Smoky Mountain days. Brody helped Cornette close out SMW in the black by helping Cornette sell SMW types for International Syndication.
— Here is the updated card for ROH’s February 17th debut in Cincinnati…
* ROH Tag Team champions Jay & Mark Briscoe defend vs. ROH champion Davey Richards & Kyle O’Reilly
* ROH TV Champion Jay Lethal vs. BJ Whitmer – Proving Ground
* Eddie Edwards vs. Roderick Strong – No Holds Barred
* Michael Elgin w/ Truth Martini vs. Adam Cole
* Mike Mondo and more to be announced.