— House of Hardcore has announced two new matches for their second event, which takes place on June 22nd in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania:
* Tommy Dreamer (w/Terry Funk) vs. Lance Storm.
* 2 Cold Scorpio vs. John Morrison
The two matches join the previously-announced Paul London & Brian Kendrick vs. The Young Bucks on the card.
— Steel Domain Wrestling has announced the following for their “Grapplers For Gavin” show this Saturday in Blaine, Minnesota at 7:30 CT. The show will benefit seven year-old wrestling fan Gavin Pierson, who is battling a brain tumor:
* Rob James vs. Craven Knight
* Ariya Daivari vs. Ryan Cruz
* Molly Holly autograph signing
* Also appearing: Jonnie Stewart, Red Lightning, Trevor Blanchard, Cooter Bocephus, Dan Jesser, Chris Jordan, Dan Storm
— Following the latest set of Ring Of Honor television tapings, you can now officially pencil in the following four matches for the upcoming “Best In The World” internet pay-per-view, which is set to emanate on June 22 in Baltimore, Maryland.
* Jay Briscoe vs. Mark Briscoe (ROH World Title)
* Bobby Fish & Kyle O’Reilly vs. Cedric Alexander & Caprice Coleman (ROH World Tag-Titles)
* Matt Taven vs. Jay Lethal (ROH TV Title)
* Tommaso Ciampa vs. Michael Elgin