I Quit Matches:
* The "I Quit" Match finally makes its long-awaited return! It has been approximately eight years since the match type has been featured in the franchise. The match type has been completely redesigned from top to bottom to provide players with the most authentic representation of the "I Quit" Match ever seen in video game form.
* In keeping with WWE programming, the "I Quit" Match is a 1-on-1, no-holds-barred, anything goes affair. Utilize anything and everything within the in-ring environment to force your opponent to say the humiliating words, "I Quit!"
* The "I Quit" mini-game can also be triggered by applying a Breaking Point submission hold on an opponent. Just like in grounded situations, the referee will position himself near the trapped defender wherein he will position the microphone in front of the competitor's face. Complete the mini-game successfully to break out of the submission hold and continue the match. Failure to break out in time will result in a loss.
King of the Ring:
* Create your very own King of the Ring tournament! Players are able to choose the number of participants (4, 8 or 16) as well as the gender of the participants involved (that's right, Divas can also take part in the King of the Ring tournament).
* Players can choose the type of match they'd like for their tournament (normal, backstage brawl, Hell in a Cell, WWE Iron Man, Ladder Match, Last Man Standing, Steel Cage, Submission, Table, TLC and Extreme Rules).
* There will also be a special coronation cut-scene is shown for the winner of the tournament.