-- UPDATE: Here are the confirmed WWE WrestleMania 30 matches:
* WWE World Heavyweight Title Match: Randy Orton vs. Batista
* Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar
-- ORIGINAL: Coming out of RAW, the following matches are likely for WWE's WrestleMania 30 pay-per-view:
* Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker
* Cesaro vs. Jack Swagger
* A Jack Swagger/Cesaro split is expected to take place in the coming weeks. They started the tease on RAW this week.
* Daniel Bryan is expected to take CM Punk's place against Triple H at WrestleMania. In my opinion, they have to add some sort of stipulation where if Daniel Bryan defeats Triple H at WrestleMania 30, he'll go on to be in the main event of WrestleMania 30 with Randy Orton vs. Batista. Otherwise, the crowd will sh*t all over the pay-per-view. By having Daniel Bryan defeat Triple H and Orton/Batista in the same night, you make a star and give the fans what they want. That's just my opinion though.