Partial Source: Pwtorch.com
— Last night’s 5/18 WWE Monday Night RAW drew an average audience of 4.96 million viewers. The first hour drew 4.85 million viewers, while the second hour drew 5.07 million viewers. This is up from last week’s three hour show that averaged 4.62 million viewers. Last week’s show in the normal two hour time slot drew 4.98 million viewers. The final rating will be out shortly.
— The 6/11 WWE Monday Night RAW ranked in at No. 7 (Hour three drawing 5.08 million viewers), No. 8 (Hour two with 4.88 million viewers) and No. 14 (Hour one with 3.90 million viewers) for the weekly cable ratings for the week ending of 6/7/12.
— Below is a list of the “special guests” currently advertised for WWE RAW episodes throughout the summer:
* June 25 in Ft. Wayne, Ind. – Triple H advertised, Chris Jericho returning from suspension.
* July 2 in Laredo, Tex. – usual top stars, no special advertising.
* July 9 in Denver – usual top stars, no special advertising
* July 16 in Las Vegas – Triple H advertised
* July 23 in St. Louis – 1,000th RAW, shifts to three hours. DX reunion and other top stars advertised.
* July 30 in Cincinnati – Randy Orton returning from suspension, Triple H advertised.
* August 6 in San Antonio – DX reunion advertised.
* Aug. 13 in Dallas – Triple H, Brock Lesnar advertised
* Aug. 20 in Fresno, Calif. – Triple H advertised