Here are the spoilers from Tuesday’s Impact Wrestling TV tapings:
– The Broken Hardys came out. Matt said he had premonition for them to acquire all the tag team gold in the world! And if all the tag teams won’t come to them, they would go to them. Jeff said it’s time for him to go back to singles for awhile and called out Lashley, who came out to new music. Lashley called Jeff stupid and said he would destroy him, just like he did to Eddie last week for the title.
– Lashley beat Jeff Hardy to retain the TNA Title. Great back and forth match. Jeff hit two Stanton Bombs, and Lashley barely got his foot on the ropes to break the pin after the second one. In the end, Lashley nailed a huge spear for the clean win.
– Eddie Edwards came out after the match. He said he wasn’t out to fight, but rather to congratulate Bobby on his win last week. Lashley said he doesn’t need his praise, and Eddie said he wanted his rematch. Bobby said he’d give him one chance, and if Eddie doesn’t win, he doesn’t have to see Eddie’s face again. Eddie agreed.
– Drew Galloway defeated Bob Issan to retain the TNA Grand Championship. Before the match, Moose came out and demanded his rematch. Drew told hm to calm down and he had an opponent already: Bob Issan. Drew won an easy match with the Future Shock DDT at 2:13 of the the first round.
– Eli Drake came out with Tyrus, who had his red briefcase with him. Tyrus had the mic and said,, “Hey dummies because you can’t act right, you don’t get to hear Eli Drake.” He challenged EC3. Tyrus calls him ECrippled 3 and said he was walking with a walker earlier. Tryus distracted Ethan and Eli attacked from behind…
– EC3 beat Eli Drake (w/Tyrus). Outside the ring, Tyrus was distracting referee Earl Hebner and Drake tried to use a bat, but EC3 stopped him. Carter won with a surprise jackknife cover. Drake grabbed the bat from the outside to wear EC3 out. The lights went down and the DCC headed to the ring and attacked EC3. Eli and Tyrus were enjoying the beatdown, but DCC took them out as well. The segment ended with Bram and Kingston spike-piledriving EC3 onto a chair, and he was helped to the back by the refs.
– Brandi Rhodes was out next. She had a decent rap music entrance, go figure. Brandi had a problem with Rosemary and her mind games, and wanted her to come out. Rosemary and Decay arrived. Rosemary called her “Pretty Brandi, innocent Brandi, pure Brandi.” She said “Decay comes for everyone by choice or by force.” Rosemary choked Brandi but Moose made the save. I got a hunch that Cody might not be happy about that! Strange development.
– Rockstar Spud and his cute suit arrived. He get “Postman” and “Milkman” chants. He introduced Aron Rex and his creepy outfit. Thankfully, he was wearing new silver tights.
– Aron Rex beat Robbie E. Rex won with the loaded punch after Spud gets in the ring to distract the ref.
– The Helms Dynasty was out next. Helms introduced the new X Division Champion, Trevor Lee, who spoke normally and called himself the crown jewel of the Helms Dynasty. Helms said Andrew Everett is the weak link in the Helms Dynasty and a failure, and if he has to trim some fat then he will. Andrew says everywhere he and Lee go, they win gold, and suggests Helms is the problem, which leads to Shane and Trevor attacking Everett. Looks like Andrew is finally get a face run.
– Brooke beat Sienna (w/Maria). Madison Rayne was on commentary. Brooke won a rollup. Ok match.
– Moose and Brandi Rhodes beat Rosemary and Crazzy Steve (w/Abyss). Brandi and Moose won after Moose hit his discus clothesline. A short match and Brandi’s slowly improving.
– James Storm and Bram (w/Kingston) beat Eli Drake and Tyrus. Tryus wanted a fight, but Eli seemed reluctant. Tyrus wanted them all. He called Kingston Mini-Me, and apparently it became a handicap match. Eli left during the match. He acted like he was about to return, then he left again, and Tyrus ended up being pinned. What the hell’s with that?