Credit: Wrestling Inc
WWE SnackDown (Airing This Thursday):
* SmackDown opens with Dean Ambrose cutting a promo in the ring, about how he’s even with Chris Jericho now due to Mitch and the light-up jacket being destroyed. Jericho’s music hits and the lights go out. They come back on with Jericho already in the ring and Ambrose laid out. Jericho pulls out a strait-jacket and begins beating on Ambrose but doesn’t put him in it. Ambrose tries unsuccessfully to fight back. Jericho stands tall as referees separate them.. Jericho stands on the announcer’s table and offers the crowd “the gift of Jericho.
* Rusev is backstage ranting about what happened on RAW.
* Rusev defeated Sin Cara in a short match, with The Accolade. WWE United States Champion Kalisto was on commentary. Lana came out first and introduced Rusev as the next US Champion. Rusev controlled the early part of the match and just as Cara made a comeback, Lana threw water on Kalisto to distract Cara. Rusev went outside, kicked Kalisto in the back of the head and went back in to finish Cara. Rusev left both Lucha Dragons laying.
* Renee Young interviews Emma backstage. She formally introduces Dana Brooke, who will face Becky Lynch tonight.
* Dana Brooke defeated Becky Lynch. This was said to be not very impressive. Dana came out with Emma, using Emma’s music. She controlled the early part of the match until Becky made a comeback but Dana won with
* RAW replay of the six-man match.
* Backstage segment with Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson. AJ Styles approaches and promises to take care of Roman Reigns if he interferes in their match against The Usos tonight.
* WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day are out to easily the biggest pop of the night so far. The Vaudevillains end up interrupting and we’ve got a singles match.
* Aiden English defeated Kofi Kingston. Kofi started hot but English quickly took control. Decent back and forth action until Simon Gotch got involved. Gotch tried to get involved a second time but Big E and Xavier Woods stopped him. The chaos led to the referee ejecting Gotch, Woods and Big E from the arena. This led to Kofi being distracted and English getting the win with an assist from the ropes.
* Backstage segment with WWE World Heavyweight Champion Roman Reigns and The Usos. Like AJ did with Gallows and Anderson, Reigns promises to take AJ out if he gets involved tonight.
* The Usos defeated Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson by DQ. The Usos started off strong until Gallows grabbed a handful of hair from the apron to turn it around. Anderson and Gallows kept control for a while, even surviving a hot tag. This led to dueling chants for The Usos. The heels controlled a bit more until an Uso superkick led to another hot tag. The crowd was really getting into the match as The Usos ran hot until Gallows hit one with a steel chair for the disqualification. Anderson and Gallows stand tall after a beatdown with chairs, leaving The Usos laying. This was the best match of the night so far, basically tag wrestling 101 but the crowd was hot by the end.
* Backstage segments with R-Truth building a selfie stick out of an actual stick with Tyler Breeze, and Fandango trying to teach Goldust to dance.
* They air a Life Lessons segment with Bob Backlund and Darren Young. Backlund asks Young what time it is on his watch and Young pulls out his phone to check. This causes Backlund to berate him for trying to make a phone call. Backlund assigns him 200 squats for disobedience.
* R-Truth and Tyler Breeze defeated Fandango and Goldust. Truth started with Fandango but Fandango tagged out, leaving Goldust vs. Truth but they don’t fight and fans chant “Golden Truth” at them. They still won’t fight. Truth ends up tagging out to Breeze but Breeze lays him out. Goldust catches wind but Fandango ends up laying him out, allowing Breeze to get the pin. Officially Gorgeous Truth wins but Fandango and Breeze both beat Goldust down. Truth comes in for the save but also gets beatdown. Fandango and Breeze leave together as Goldust and Truth are left laying
* Another vignette for The Shining Stars (The Colons)
* Renee Young interviews Ric Flair and WWE Women’s Champion Charlotte. Charlotte says what happened on RAW was a travesty. Flair promises Charlotte will retain at Extreme Rule
* Cesaro and Sami Zany vs. Kevin Owens and WWE Intercontinental Champion The Miz with Maryse ended in a No Contest. Miz started with Cesaro. Cesaro teased the Swing but Miz escaped and tagged Owens. He came in and Zayn tagged himself in. Owens tried to gag out but Miz drops off the apron and Sami beat Owens down a bit. Cesaro and Zayn hit consecutive big moves on Miz after he tags in but the h eels gain control behind the referee’s back. The heels control for a bit before Sami pulls out a desparation Blue Thunder Bomb but he can’t get the pin. Cesaro gets a hot tag and takes out Owens and Miz. A Swing attempt on Owens is interrupted by Miz. Sami misses a Helluva Kick on Miz and hits Cesaro by accident. The match devolves into a finisher party as Owens hits the pop-up powerbomb on Sami and Miz hits the Skull Crushing Finale on Owens to stand tall and end the match in a No Contest. Owens recovers and tosses Miz back in the ring for the faces to make up. Cesaro hit a 32 second Swing on Miz and then slingshots him into the corner for a Helluva Kick from Sami. SmackDown ends with everyone cheering for Sami and Cesaro.