- Daniel Bryan def. Luke Harper and Erick Rowan in a two-on-one Handicap Match via Disqualification to open the official SmackDown portion of Tuesday's television taping in Portland. The DQ took place when Bray Wyatt interfered in the match.
- Wade Barrett cut a "Bad News Barrett" promo talking about the Slammy Awards from Monday night.
- Mark Henry def. Damien Sandow via Count Out in a singles match.
- Kofi Kingston def. Alberto Del Rio in another singles match. After the match ended, The Miz attacked and beat up Kingston from behind, ending his attack by nailing Kingston with his Skull Crushing Finale finishing move.
- Randy Orton comes to the ring for the main event segment. Orton apologizes to Triple H for what happened on RAW on Monday with him accidentally resulting in Stephanie McMahon getting hurt. Triple H then comes out and basically accepts Orton's apology to end the show.
That's the best we could get for details from the SmackDown television taping on Tuesday night in Portland. We should have more details from the taping on Wednesday morning.