The following are results from the WWE SmackDown television taping, which took place on Tuesday, December 10, 2013 in Portland, Oregon. The show will air on Friday, December 13, 2013.
– Daniel Bryan def. Luke Harper and Erick Rowan in a two-on-one Handicap Match via Disqualification to open the official SmackDown portion of Tuesday’s television taping in Portland. The DQ took place when Bray Wyatt interfered in the match.
– The Real Americans def. Goldust and Cody Rhodes in Non-Title tag-team action.
– Mark Henry def. Damien Sandow via Count Out in a singles match.
– AJ Lee and Tamina Snuka def. The Bella Twins in Divas tag-team action.
– John Cena cut a promo. Cena promises that he’ll go through a table in his match against Randy Orton this Sunday at the TLC pay-per-view and still get up to become the official WWE Unified Champion.
– Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns def. The Usos in another tag-team match.
– Big Show def. Ryback in a singles contest. After the match, Big Show and Rey Mysterio beat up Curtis Axel.
– Kofi Kingston def. Alberto Del Rio in another singles match. After the match ended, The Miz attacked and beat up Kingston from behind, ending his attack by nailing Kingston with his Skull Crushing Finale finishing move.
– Randy Orton comes to the ring for the main event segment. Orton apologizes to Triple H for what happened on RAW on Monday with him accidentally resulting in Stephanie McMahon getting hurt. Triple H then comes out and basically accepts Orton’s apology to end the show.
That’s the best we could get for details from the SmackDown television taping on Tuesday night in Portland. We should have more details from the taping on Wednesday morning.