- Sytch herself posted a reason for choking her boyfriend (at least at the time) Damien Darling on Facebook. She wrote: "Lesson to men: Cheat on a good woman, You get choked out."
- Sytch has posted on Facebook that she was approached to appear on Dr. Phil's show to talk about her problems. She wrote: "The Dr. Phil show contacted me today to go on and tell my story. Hmm... decisions, decisions."
- Sytch appeared in New Haven Superior Court on Friday. The complaints were filed by Darling and the incidents took place at his home at 33 Stone Ridge Lane in Branford, Connecticut, where Sytch had recently moved in. The incidents began as an argument and led to the choking, which led to the arrests.
- WWE has noted that Sytch was last under contract for them in 1998 and that it has paid for rehab three times. They also said they would continue to do so if she wants it. This will be her fourth stint in rehab. Her most recent stint happened after July 13 when she was admitted to an emergency room after consuming a large amount of vodka. When she completed the program in August she said she was sober.
- During one incident, she put Darling in a headlock and pulled his hair. In another, she was drunk and crawled through a window.