-- WWE posted the following tonight to Twitter: Iit’s official. @WWESheamus to get his rematch against @WWETheBigShow at #SurvivorSeries
-- One of the men arrested early in the year for running illegal streaming websites has been deported from the US. Yonjo Quiroa was held for nine months before his deportation; he also had to give up the $13,000 he earned to various companies who lost profits including WWE and TNA.
-- Welcome to this week's edition of "What Was Cut from RAW on Hulu." Here are the matches/segments that were cut.
* The Randy Orton vs. Wade Barrett match. I thought this was a very good match, but I think the wrong guy went over.
* The Team Hell No vs. Prime Time Players match. This was another good match. It featured the standard Kane/Bryan antics, but most of it was saved for after the match.
* The Kofi Kingston vs. Antonio Cesaro match. It was a good, but short match. I would've rather seen the matches that were cut instead of the latest episode of "As My Stomach Churns", that what I call the AJ/Cena crap.
* The "Behind the Music" segment with The Oddities 2.0 aka 3MB. It was as bad as it sounds.
* The Team CoBro vs. 3MB match. It was an ok match at best. Nothing to horrible, but it was a bit boring in my opinion.
* The Alberto Del Rio vs. Justin Gabriel match.
As you can see, not a lot of segments were skipped, but a lot of matches were. It seems as if the shortened version of Raw may be more towards segments to further the big storylines instead of showing actual matches.