-- Here are the delayed viewer numbers for past episodes of WWE RAW.
* The 2/4 show drew an additional 349,000 viewers on delay (91% watching live).
* The 2/11 show drew an additional 301,000 viewers on delay (91.2% watching live).
-- Here are some WWE and TNA television ratings from February 25 to March 1, 2013.
* WWE Monday Night RAW: The 2/25 show drew a 3.43 cable rating with 4.70 million viewers. It took the show to No. 3 for the night on cable. Demographics were much higher with the show drawing a 3.0 among adult males 18-49 and a 1.0 among women 18-49. 68.4% of the audience was male.
* WWE Main Event: The 2/27 show drew a 0.9 broadcast rating with 1.5 million viewers.
* TNA iMPACT! Wrestling: The 2/28 show drew a 1.14 cable rating with 1.49 million viewers. The show drew a 0.70 among males 18-34 and a 1.10 among males 35-49 (back to usual levels after seeing drops in recent weeks).
* WWE SmackDown: The 3/1 show drew a 1.96 cable rating with 2.82 million viewers. It was down from the week prior despite the added push of the "Social Media Smackdown" theme. It was No. 5 for the night on cable.