Partial Source: Pwinsider
* Feb. 13 – San Diego, Calif.: Shawn Michaels advertised for a confrontation with Triple H.
* Feb. 27 – Portland, Ore.: The Rock’s first advertised appearance as he joins Raw on a near-weekly basis leading up to WrestleMania.
* Mar. 5 – Boston, Mass.: The Rock advertised for his return to Boston, Shawn Michaels advertised, and The Undertaker advertised.
* Mar. 12 – Cleveland, Ohio: Rock, Michaels, and Taker all advertised, similar to Boston. The advertising reads, “The Return of The Rock to Cleveland for the first time in over 9 years! The Undertaker returns to Cleveland for the 1st time in over a year! But, with both of the Undertaker’s last two WrestleMania opponents…The Game-Triple H and HBK-Shawn Michaels, under the same roof…something’s gotta give!”
* Mar. 19 – Philadelphia, Pa.: The Undertaker and Shawn Michaels are both advertised
* Mar. 26 – Atlanta, Ga.: The Rock appearance on the final Raw before WrestleMania.
* Apr. 2 – Miami, Fla.: The Rock advertised for the night after WrestleMania. American Airlines Arena is focusing on the actual winner/loser between Rock and John Cena – “Which Superstar will be celebrating the biggest triumph of his career or find himself in the agony of defeat? This is something not to be missed…live!”