The RockDwayne Johnson
- Birthdate: 05/02/1972 (age 42)
- Height: 6'5"
- Weight: 260
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Dwayne Johnson was ...
-- During an "Ask Me Anything" session on Reddit yesterday, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson revealed that he's looking into starting a one man show. He wrote: "Funny (not literally) you asked. One of our 7 Bucks Entertainment prod goals for 2015 is to start the development for a "Rock One Man Show" live. Comedy, singing (w/ my Willie guitar of course), stories and anecdotes, audience interaction and how to rock a fanny pack without looking too much like a buff lesbian."
-- The Rock also had an interview with The Buzzer. In an interesting note, Rock said that if the UFC was as popular when he started out as it is today, he probably would have ended up in MMA at some point. He also said that he enjoys the UFC events, which are the best sports experiences of his life. Here are other highlights:
* He said that his dream match would be a fatal four-way match with himself, his father Rocky Johnson, his grandfather High Chief Peter Maivia and "Macho Man" Randy Savage.
* He said that NFL player Richard Sherman took notes from The Rock's trash talking, but he's a "great trash talker" and a "brilliant man".
* He said his daily food intake while preparing for Hercules was two chicken meals, two fish meals, two steak meals (seven meals total), a lot of "complex carbohydrates", white rice, sweet potatoes, white potatoes and oatmeal.
* He said that no one but him has the greatest people's elbow.
-- Speaking of Hercules, the movie currently has a 64% on Rotten Tomatoes, with an average rating of 5.5/10.
The consensus reads: "Hercules has Brett Ratner behind the cameras and Dwayne Johnson rocking the loincloth -- and delivers exactly what any reasonable person reading that description might expect."
The user rating is at 72% with an average rating of 3.8/5. Several critics noted that Rock was perfectly cast for the role.