-- Ring of Honor will hold this year's Final Battle on December 7th in New York City at Terminal 5. As noted, ROH is no longer running the Manhattan Center/Hammerstein Ballroom due to the rent free increase.
-- Thanks to PWPonderings.com for the following "Field of Honor" results from MCU Park in Brooklyn, NY on Friday night:
* Ring of Honor returns to NYC area with Final Battle 2014 December 7th at Terminal 5 in Manhattan
* Scarlett Bourdeaux sung the national anthem
* Joe Dombrowski and Steve Corino (getting a cool baseball intro by Bobby Cruise) were the commentary team
* There were "We Want Kevin" chants. Could have meant Kevin Kelly.
* STEEL CAGE MATCH FOR THE ROH WORLD TV TITLE
Jay Lethal (c) w/ Truth Martini def Matt Taven to retain after Truth slammed the cage on Taven's head and a belt shot.
* Mark Briscoe def Watanabe with Froggie Elbow
* Quinn "Moose" Ojinnaka & RD Evans w/ Veda Scott & Ramon def Brutal Burgers (Cheeseburger & Brutal Bob) after Moose spears Cheeseburger and pins him w/ Evans. The streak lives on.
* Mike Bennett def Rocky Romero with the TKO after Rocky fell prey to Maria's charm.
* The Decade (BJ Whitmer, Roderick Strong, & Jimmy Jacobs) def three ROH students with the All Seeing Eye
* Silas Young def Tommaso Ciampa after knocking him out with an illegal weapon as Paul Turner was distracted cleaning up chairs
* Cedric Alexander def ACH