05/22/1981 (age 34)
In WWE, Danielson is a four-time world champion...
Read More »
As announced on Friday night's 8/23 SmackDown
, Randy Orton
will defend the WWE
Championship against Daniel Bryan
at the Night of Champions PPV on 9/15 live from Detroit, Michigan. This is the only match confirmed for the show so far.
On Saturday, we posted the rumored card for next month's WWE Night of Champions PPV event. In addition to Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton for the WWE Title, the following matches are rumored:
* Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton for the WWE Title. This bout was confirmed on Friday night's edition of SmackDown broadcast.
* Rob Van Dam with Ricardo Rodriguez vs. Alberto Del Rio for the World Heavyweight Title
* The Big Show and Mark Henry vs. Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns for the Tag Team Titles
* CM Punk vs. Curtis Axel for the Intercontinental Title
* Dolph Ziggler vs. Dean Ambrose for the United States Title
* One of the Total Divas vs. AJ Lee for the Divas Title
* The Usos vs. Erick Rowan and Luke Harper