— Nick Jackson of the Young Bucks recently posted to his Twitter account about the internet’s outrage over unprotected chair shots and saying that they’re just as dangerous as taking a standard back bump: It’s funny how everyone on the dirt sheets get so mad about unprotected chair shots. They say its to dangerous to the head. It’s to dangerous to the head?! Obviously. But if you guys were so worried you should be more worried about a normal back bump. Falling on the mat from any type of impact is like a small car crash. R heads bounce from the mat and it’s extremely more dangerous. Should we stop taking back bumps than? In my opinion it’s the same impact to the head. I should know because I’ve taken both before. But I’ve never gotten a concussion from chair shots. They’ve mostly been from bumps on the ring mat. Everything in wrestling is dangerous. If ppl were really concerned about us wrestlers health, than wrestling all together would be banned.
— ROH has announced the following matches for their next TV tapings, which will take place January 7th from Baltimore:
* ROH World Tag Team Champions Jay & Mark Briscoe vs. Roderick Strong & Michael Elgin (w/Truth Martini)
* ROH World Champion Davey Richards & Kyle O’Reilly vs. Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander
* Eddie Edwards vs. Mike Mondo
* Tomasso Ciampa vs. T.J. Perkins
* ROH TV Champion Jay Lethal vs. Opponent To Be Named
* An appearance by Kevin Steen