-- Thursday night's episode of iMPACT! Wrestling scored a 0.97 (1.0) cable rating, with 1.24 million viewers. Those numbers are down slightly from last week's 1.02 (1.0) and 1.34 million viewers; it's the lowest viewership during the summer series to date and in fact the lowest since June 24, 2010. The show ranked #37 among cable TV shows for the night and #15 in both the male 18 – 34 and male 18 – 49 demographic. TNA had VERY strong competition with the NBA game on Thursday night. WWE had been facing that same competition except for this past Monday and their rating was much higher than it has been due to not competing directly with the NBA. For those wondering, the NBA Finals which did a HUGE 18 million viewers.
-- Here are some recent WWE and TNA television ratings.
* WWE SmackDown: The 6/15 show drew a 1.78 (1.8) cable rating, with 2.41 million viewers. The show was No. 13 overall on cable that night, a much lower level for the show.
* TNA iMPACT! Wrestling: The 6/14 show drew a 1.02 (1.0) cable rating, with 1.34 million viewers. The show saw an increase in viewers from hour one (0.94 rating) to hour two (1.11) - a positive for the show. The show drew a 0.71 among males 18-34 and 0.89 among males 35-49.
* WWE Monday Night RAW: The 6/11 three-hour show drew a 3.23 (3.2) cable rating, with 4.65 million viewers. This is up from the last three-hour Raw that drew a 3.06 rating with 4.42 million viewers. The normal two hour time slot drew a 3.46 rating with 4.99 million viewers. The overrun segment with Vince McMahon, John Laurinaitis, Big Show and John Cena drew a strong 3.99 quarter hour. The show drew a 2.7 among male teens 12-17, 2.7 among men 18-49, 0.9 among female teens 12-17 and 1.3 among women 18-49. 69.1% of the audience was male.
* CMT's "Redneck Island": The 6/16 (hosted by Steve Austin) show drew a 0.52 (0.5) cable rating, with 594,000 viewers.
-- Here is the WWE Monday Night RAW DVR/delayed viewer numbers.
* WWE Monday Night RAW on 5/21 drew 295,000 additional viewers.
* WWE Monday Night RAW on 5/28 drew 315,000 additional viewers.
* There is no word on the TNA iMPACT! Wrestling DVR/delayed viewer numbers.