-- There is a hearing scheduled for Wednesday in Nashville, TN regarding the lawsuit TNA filed against WWE and former office employee Brian Wittenstein.
The hearing will look into turning the temporary restraining order against Wittenstein into a court injunction that would force him to return all materials relating to confidential TNA matters. It will also bar passing any of that material on to any third parties.
So far, Wittenstein has yet to officially respond to any of the legal matters before the Chancery Court in Nashville.
-- The Undertaker will be appearing this Wednesday in Tampa, FL at the Dallas Bull for a special signing included with VIP tickets to the event. VIP tickets can be ordered by calling (727) 243-8293. FCW runs a doubleshot on Thursday with two house shows. Evan Bourne appears for autographs this Thursday at the Orlando Armory. Here is an update on the FCW and NXT schedule…
* Thursday 8/9 NXT taping in Winter Park, FL at Full Sail University.
* Friday 8/10 in North Largo, FL at Minnreg Hall
* Saturday 8/11 in Live Oak, FL at Suwanee County Coliseum
* Friday 8/17 in Fort Pierce, FL at The Fenn Center
* Saturday 8/18 in Plant City, FL at the Plant City Armory
* Friday 8/24 in Crystal River, FL at the Crystal River Armory
* Developmental will be holding open tryouts the week of 9/28-10/1