1985: NWA’s The Great American Bash was held at the American Legion Memorial Stadium, in Charlotte, North Carolina. This was the very first Bash and had 27,000 in attendance. Here are the results:
* Jimmy Valiant defeated Paul Jones in a Dog Collar Match
* Sam Houston, Manny Fernandez, & Buzz Tyler defeated Konga The Barbarian, Billy Graham, & Abdullah The Butcher
* Ron Bass (with James J. Dillon) fought Buddy Landel to a draw
* Ole & Arn Anderson defeated Dick Slater & Buzz Sawyer to retain the NWA National Tag Team Titles
* AWA World Tag Team Champions The Road Warriors fought NWA World Tag Team Champions Ivan Koloff & Krusher Krushchev to a double DQ
* Magnum T.A. defeated Kamala via DQ to retain the NWA United States Title
* Ric Flair defeated Nikita Koloff to retain the NWA World Heavyweight Title
* Dusty Rhodes defeated Tully Blanchard in a Steel Cage Match to win the NWA World Television Title.
1997: WWF In Your House 16: Canadian Stampede was held at the Saddledome, in Calgary, Canada. 12,151 were in attendance. Here are the results:
* Mankind fought Hunter Hearst Helmsley to a double countout
* The Great Sasuke defeated Taka Michinoku
* The Undertaker defeated Vader to retain the WWF Title
* The Hart Foundation (Bret Hart, Owen Hart, Jim Neidhart, The British Bulldog, & Brian Pillman) defeated Steve Austin, Ken Shamrock, Goldust, & The Legion Of Doom (Hawk & Animal) in a 10-Man Tag Team Match
1998: WCW Monday Nitro defeated WWF Monday Night Raw: 4.93 to 4.0 in the ratings.
1998: WCW Monday Nitro was broadcast live at the Georgia Dome, in Atlanta, Georgia. This was the famous show that Goldberg beat Hulk Hogan to win the WCW World Title. With that being said and it being a PPV quality show, here are the results:
* Booker T defeated Dean Malenko to retain the WCW World Television Title
* Kanyon vs. Raven ended in a No Contest * Scott Putski defeated Scotty Riggs
* Chris Jericho defeated Ultimo Dragon via DQ to retain the WCW Cruiserweight Title
* Chavo Guerrero Jr. defeated Johnny Swinger
* The Public Enemy (Rocco Rock & Johnny Grunge) defeated Alex Wright & Disco Inferno
* Goldberg defeated Scott Hall to retain the WCW United States Title
* Juventud Guerrera defeated Psychosis
* The Giant defeated Jim Duggan
* Diamond Dallas Page defeated Jim Neidhart
* Lex Luger & Sting defeated Sick Boy & Billy Kidman
* Goldberg defeated Hollywood Hulk Hogan to win the WCW World Heavyweight Title.
2004: Billy Kidman & Paul London defeated The Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray & D-Von) to win the WWE Tag Team Titles. 2004: Ric Flair’s autobiography “To Be The Man” is released in all book stores.
2009: TNA released Rudy Charles who was a longtime referee for the company.