Here are some recent WWE figures for attendance, ratings, DVD sales and WWE.com business
* Average WWE live event attendance for January 2013 in North America was up 1.9% from 5,307 to 5,409.
* RAW's average rating for the month went from a 3.15 with 4.51 million viewers in 2012 to a 3.26 rating with 4.58 million viewers in 2013.
* SmackDown's average rating went from a 2.09 with 3.05 million viewers in 2012 down to a 2.02 rating 2.94 million viewers in 2013.
* WWE shipped 246,000 DVD units in January 2013, up 55.7% from January 2012.
* Over the past year, the most-shipped DVD's have been WrestleMania 28 (237,000 units), CM Punk Best In The World (124,000), WWE Attitude Era (117,000), nWo (114,000) and The Undertaker's DVD (105,000).
* WWE.com website had 14.6 million unique viewers in January 2013, up 21.7% from January 2012.
* WWEShop.com averaged 677 shop orders per day in January, up 23.5% from the previous year.