— Extreme Rising announced that if Sabu is cleared from his treatment program and has medical permission to compete, they would love to add him to their June 29th and 30th events.
— As noted yesterday, Raven is not working the shows. Shane Douglas had reportedly pitched bringing him back to redeem himself after the “performance” he had at the Reunion event, but at this time, he is not booked on the June shows.
— We will have a correspondent who will be LIVE in the arena and calling into WZR Radio tonight. The show airs from 8-10EST. Look for the live links to be posted here on this website (main newsboard) around 7EST! We hope to see you later tonight!
— ROH has announced that they have released the April 28th Unity event on DVD, which featured the following card…
1. First Time Ever Tag Team Match: Roderick Strong & Michael Elgin vs. The All Night Express
2. “The Prodigy” Mike Bennett vs. Mike Sydal
3. The Young Bucks vs. The Bravado Brothers
4. Grudge Tag Team Match: Kevin Steen & Jimmy Jacobs vs. El Generico & BJ Whitmer
5. ROH vs. Chikara: Jay Lethal, Adam Cole, & TJ Perkins vs. The Colony
6. First Time Ever Tag Team Match: Wrestling’s Greatest Tag Team vs. Team Ambition (ROH World Champion) Davey Richards & Kyle O’Reilly
7. World Tag Team Title Match: Jay & Mark Briscoe vs. Jigsaw & Hallowicked
— ROH also announced that the April 29th event from Dayton is also available on DVD, which featured the following card…
1. The All Night Express vs. Chris Silvio & Mohammad Ali Vaez
2. Michael Elgin vs. Sampson Walker
3. Special Attraction: Kevin Steen vs. BJ Whitmer
4. First Time Ever in ROH: El Generico vs. Kyle O’Reilly
5. TJ Perkins vs. Mike Mondo
6. “Showdown in the Sun” Rematch: 2 Out Of 3 Falls: Roderick Strong vs. Jay Lethal
7. World Tag Team Title Match: Jay & Mark Briscoe vs. Wrestling’s Greatest Tag Team
8. ROH World Title Match: Davey Richards vs. Adam Cole
– Here is a preview video for the PWG Death to All But Metal DVD…