– CM Punk was interviewed by Peter Rosenberg of “Hot 97” in New York City on Wednesday, discussing the state of the WWE. During the interview, he discusses some of the following…
* Criticism of his feud with Chris Jericho.
* His relationship with Triple H.
* Why Brodus Clay was put on TV, pushed and then disappeared.
* On the roster’s depth, her had the following to say: “There’s situation that, yeah, it could always be done better, but we run 52 live Monday Night Raws a year and we need content. Right now, the roster is so thin and that promo catapulted me into an area that I had never been before. Overnight, I became the guy – they needed me.”