* The documentary runs about one hour long.
* Vince Russo, JBL, Mick Foley, and Mark Henry are interviewed on the documentary.
* The WWF scratch logo is not blurred out anywhere, and the letters "WWF" are not muted when spoken by wrestlers or announcers.
* Almost all of the Attitude Era theme music is included on the DVD, minus the Undertaker's Limp Bizkit theme and Mike Tyson's entrance music, which are dubbed over.
* The DVD contains blood, adult language and especially Steve Austin using the middle finger. The only censoring if for the vulgar language that was censored from the original TV broadcasts.