-- Raphael Morffi has been released from WWE. Morffi was in charge of WWE live events and had been promoting live events in the Northeast. Following his departure, John Porco has taken over. Porco has worked with WWE for years now and is considered a "Shane McMahon guy" from his time with the company. He also has a very good reputation in the New York sports market. According to sources, both Triple H and Stephanie McMahon are on a push to bring in new executives who have experience in the sports and entertainment industry. We also reported earlier that Ann Russo-Gordan left WWE. According to sources, she was said to have been "burnt out" and was also dealing with some health issues. For those unaware, Russo-Gordan was in charge of WWE’s Wellness Policy and rehab stuff. Nicole Dorazio has also been released from WWE. She had been working in the talent relations department and was an assistant to both Jim Ross and John Laurinaitis. Dorazio had been with WWE for over a decade. No word on why she is gone as of this writing.
-- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures from last week's WWE RAW and SmackDown live events:
- WWE RAW - October 5th - Everett, Washington - 5,000 fans - $200,000 gate.
- WWE RAW - October 6th - Yakima, WA - 3,800 fans - $100,000 gate.
- WWE SmackDown - October 6th - Anaheim, California - 3,800 fans - $200,000 gate.
- WWE RAW - October 7th - Spokane, WA - 3,500 fans - $125,000 gate.
- WWE SmackDown - October 7th - Reno, Nevada - 2,200 fans - $65,000 gate.