- The pre-press conference show started with Matt Striker hyping WrestleMania three days away. Striker focused on The Rock vs. John Cena for the WWE Title. Striker framed the match as Cena having done everything possible in WWE except beat The Rock, and if he doesn't beat Rock at Mania, then his legacy in WWE means noting. Striker threw to a video package hyping Rock-Cena II.
- Back to Radio City, Striker brought in Alberto Del Rio and Ricardo Rodriguez to discuss Del Rio's World Title defense against Jack Swagger. Del Rio said they're fighting not only for themselves, but also the Latino community. Del Rio vowed to prove why he's the real World champion and break Swagger's pride, spirit, and perhaps his arm.
- Striker fed to a video package hyping Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania, then hyped WWE's social media push during Mania Week. Striker said Mr. McMahon will appear during the press conference, as well as Rock and Cena. Striker then fed to a video package on Hunter's WrestleMania training program.
- The press conference started with Michael Cole being introduced as the host. Cole said WWE is expecting over 75,000 fans at WrestleMania. He then plugged musical acts performing live at Mania - Diddy and Living Colour. Cole added that Charlie Sheen, Jimmy Fallon, Mike Tyson, Snooki, and Lil Wayne will be part of WrestleMania. Cole then hyped Mania Week events in New York City.
Suddenly, Fandango's music interrupted. Fandango, along with a different dancer than seen on TV, emerged through the crowd and danced their way through the gathered media toward the stage. On-stage, Fandango took the mic, got into position, and introduced himself. And, off they went. Back at the podium, Cole dead-panned: "Yes, he'll be competing in his first match at WrestleMania."
- WWE VP of Special Events John Saboor was introduced to speak next. Saboor thanked everyone locally for helping make WrestleMania happen in the New York/New Jersey market. Saboor listed this year's Hall of Fame inductees before discussing the WrestleMania PPV and Monday's Raw, where he said the Road to WrestleMania 30 in New Orleans begins. Saboor offered buzz words about "impacting the community" before introducing Vince McMahon.
- Vince McMahon opened by saying this is a dream come home for him personally and for his family. McMahon went back to WrestleMania I at MSG when they coined the phrase "sports entertainment" because they had athletes and celebrities mixed on the same event. McMahon said what Mania was and is today is "a hybrid of sports and entertainment." McMahon quirkily said nothing can compare to the thrill-ride of Mania on PPV. McMahon exited after the brief speech.
- Ricardo Rodriguez hobbled out on-stage selling his broken ankle before introducing World champ Alberto Del Rio. Del Rio placed his title belt on the podium before shouting out to local and international media. Del Rio called WrestleMania the most important night of his life because it's the first time a Superstar born and raised in Mexico will defend the World Title at Mania. Del Rio said there is no way he's losing the title against Jack Swagger. He said he will prove why he's the World champion on Sunday. Del Rio switched to his more natural Spanish to deliver a message to the international media.
- Michael Cole returned to the podium to introduce the CEO of NYC & Co., George Fertitta. Fertitta read a prepared statement about New York City's tourism department before noting "wrestling fans" will enjoy what the area has to offer. Fertitta said his company is thrilled to welcome WrestleMania to New York.
- Cole hopped to the floor to introduce New York Giants members sitting on the front row. Cole then transitioned to Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar before introducing Paul "Triple H" Levesque, who emerged through the curtain dressed in a suit.
- At the podium, Triple H posed a question to the crowd: "Are you ready?" Crickets. So, Hunter entered The Game mode to get a response on the second try. Hunter started removing clothing, starting with his tie. Suddenly, Stephanie McMahon's music interrupted. Stephanie walked to the podium to stand next to her husband. Steph "whispered" about Hunter having his executive hat on, not his Triple H hat on right now. Hunter sheepishly said he's sorry, continuing the bit.
Stephanie said her husband is obviously a bit worked up, and that's because WrestleMania is three days away. Stephanie discussed WWE's lineage going back to her great-grandfather promoting wrestling in New York. Stephanie listed a series of facts about WM1 in NYC in 1985 compared to WM29 in 2013 to capture how WrestleMania has changed...