Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Here are the WWE business figures for the month of November:
– Live Event attendance in North America averaged 4,76 paid fans, down 12% from last year (5,429)
– European tour attendance was down 11% from last year.
– DVD units shipped were 556,000, up 107% from 268,000 last year. Wrestlemania 28 is the top-selling DVD of the year, followed by DVD sets for The Rock, CM Punk and The Undertaker.
– WWE.com had 11.1 million unique visitors, down 4% from last year.
– WWEShop.com averaged 1,267 orders per day, the same as 2011.
– WWE RAW averaged a 2.78 rating with 4 million viewers. This is down 10.9% from last year. Viewership audience is down 10.7%.
– WWE SmackDown averaged a 1.88 rating with 2.67 million viewers. This is down 8.3% from last year. Viewership audience is down 11.3%.