* Television Rights Fees revenues were $32.5 million as compared to $31.6 million in the prior year quarter. The rise was primarily due to additional rights fees and contractual increases from our existing programs, partially offset by the absence of rights fees for our WWE Superstars program.
* Venue Merchandise revenues were $5.1 million as compared to $4.5 million in the prior year quarter, as the favorable impact associated with the timing of our Fan Axxess events was partially offset by a 13% decrease in total domestic attendance in the current year quarter.
* Revenues from our Digital Media related businesses were $7.1 million as compared to $6.1 million in the prior year quarter, representing a 16% increase.
* Home Video net revenues were $9.2 million as compared to $8.1 million in the prior year quarter, representing a 14% increase that was primarily due to higher than anticipated sell-through rates for releases in prior periods. The resulting increase in sales was partially offset by a 27% decline in average price and a 5% decrease in units shipped,
* Magazine Publishing net revenues were $1.4 million as compared to $2.2 million in the prior year quarter, reflecting lower newsstand sales in the current quarter.