Kofi KingstonKofi Nahaje Sarkodie-Mensah
- Birthdate: 08/14/1981 (age 33)
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 212 Ib
Since debuting in WWE, Kingston has won 11 cham...
Just to recap some current WWE injuries ........
* Kofi Kingston is scheduled to return in two weeks as he is advertised for the upcoming Australia tour. Kingston was also part of the panel at the Money in the Bank PPV.
* As noted earlier here on the website, the reason why the Big Show did not return on this past Monday's RAW where he was advertised to return was because he is still not medically cleared to return to the ring. Show has been out since Extreme Rules with a knee injury and also did not appear on the taping for next week's RAW, which was taped this past Tuesday.
* WWE World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio suffered a broken rib during his match with Sheamus this past Monday night on RAW. Del Rio is working through the injury as he wrestled at television tapings for RAW and SmackDown this week on Tuesday and Wednesday.
* Randy Orton was pulled from television tapings for RAW on Monday and Tuesday after he was diagnosed with a low-grade concussion following a match with Alberto Del Rio last week on 7/16 in Providence. Orton denied a report on WWE.com that his injuries were serious on Twitter. Orton was already back in the ring on Wednesday night at the SmackDown taping in Corpus Christi that airs this Friday on Syfy.