— John Cena was in New York City last night, speaking as part of a WWE presentation on the importance of social media at the 10th Annual 2012 IMG Sports Marketing Symposium.
— WWE returns to Full Sail University in the Orlando area tonight for the latest NXT TV taping. WWE Tag Team Champions Daniel Bryan and Kane are set to appear tonight, as well as some of the WWE Divas, and Jim Ross who will call the TV main events. John Cena appeared at last month’s TV taping shortly after his elbow surgery and advertised an appearance tonight, but at this time, Cena has not been advertised for the show. Cena is still undergoing physical therapy to recover from elbow surgery.
— As noted late last night here on the website, pre-orders for the WWE ’13 video game are even stronger than last year’s game, which broke pre-sale records. It should be noted that WWE ’12 had disappointing overall sales and pre-sale figures aren’t always the best indicators of how the game will sell.
— As noted late last night here on the website, here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* WWE RAW on October 5th in Everett, WA drew 5,000 fans and had a gate of $200,000
* WWE RAW on October 6th in Yakima, WA drew 3,800 fans and had a gate of $100,000
* WWE SmackDown on October 6th in Anaheim, CA drew 3,800 fans and had a gate of $200,000
* WWE RAW on October 7th in Spokane, WA drew 3,500 fans and had a gate of $125,000
* WWE SmackDown on October 7th in Reno, NV drew 2,200 fans and had a gate of $65,000