-- Here are some delayed viewer numbers for past episodes of WWE RAW in 2013.
* The 3/18 show drew an additional 91,000 homes watching on delay or 2.7%. This was a new low for the show.
* The 3/25 show drew an additional 491,000 homes watching on delay or 13.9%.
* The 4/1 show drew an additional 213,000 homes watching on delay or 6.3%.
-- Here are some recent television ratings for WWE and TNA from April 15 to April 19, 2013.
* WWE RAW: The 4/15 show drew a 3.07 cable rating with 4.14 million viewers. Despite it being the least watched episodes in months, it still remained the top show on cable that Monday night. In demographics the show drew a 2.0 among male teens, 2.6 among males 18-49, 0.8 among female teens and 1.0 among women 18-49. 68.6% of the audience was male.
* TNA iMPACT! Wrestling: The 4/18 show drew a 0.97 cable rating with 1.27 million viewers. It was considered to be another disappointing number for the show with no sports competition or any major competition on cable that night. In demographics the show drew a 0.77 among males 18-34 and 0.83 among males 35-49.
* WWE SmackDown: The 4/19 show drew a 1.92 cable rating with 2.59 million viewers. It ended up finishing No. 31 for the night on cable as cable news networks dominated the ratings last Friday night with coverage of the capture of the second suspect in the Boston bombing.