Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
— As already reported, former WWE employee Andrew Green is suing WWE and The Big Show over a backstage incident at Royal Rumble. The entire lawsuit is available online in PDF format at this link: http://s3.amazonaws.com/s3.sandalstudios.com/mlg/wwe/wwe-complaint.pdf
— Movies.yahoo.com is featuring an article on Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson looking at his movie career and why, according to the title, he is “the first pro wrestler (or athlete) to become a movie star.” To check out the full article, click here.
— Here are some recent WWE attendance figures from April 24 to April 30, 2013 (European tour):
* 4/24 in Liege, Belgium: 5,000 fans.
* 4/24 in Amneville, France: 3,300 fans.
* 4/25 in St. Petersburg, Russia: 4,000 fans.
* 4/25 in Bologna, Italy: sellout of 7,000 fans.
* 4/26 in Moscow, Russia: 6,000 fans.
* 4/26 in Trieste, Italy: 3,000 fans.
* 4/27 in Lodz, Poland: 3,500 fans.
* 4/27 in Mannheim, Germany: sellout of 10,000 fans.
* 4/29 in Columbus, Ohio (RAW taping): sellout of 11,000 fans.
* 4/30 in Detroit, Michigan (SmackDown taping): 6,300 fans.