hits a clothesline, then a corner dropkick. Another charge, but Ziggler floats over into a roll-up for a near fall. Del Rio distracts Bryan, Ziggler with the sharp dropkick. Del Rio in with the tag, locks in a sleeper hold. Bryan counters out into a sunset flip. Del Rio nails a STIFF kick on Bryan's jaw and tag in Ziggler. Rick Rude-like swivel and neckbreaker by Ziggler gets a two count. Del Rio back in, and hits a back senton for a two count. Kicks by Del Rio get turned into kicks by Bryan. Whip into the corner, but Bryan misses the dropkick. Dolph tags in and locks in a sleeper hold. Bryan counters out, Ziggler whips him to the corner, but misses the splash. Ziggler tries to stop Bryan's tag to Kane and does, dragging him to his corner. Del Rio tags in and hits a side slam for a near fall. Chin lock on Bryan, who elbows out, but gets caught in a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Pinfall broken up by Kane. Ziggler tags to put boots to Bryan, then starts trading punches, going along with "YES! NO!" chants from the crowd. Ziggler takes down Bryan though, and Del Rio tags in, hitting a kick for another near fall. Headbutts to Bryan, charge by Del Rio misses into the ring post. Bryan makes the hot tagt to Kane. Clothesline, corner clothesline, but Del Rio counters and tags in Ziggler. DOuble chokeslam attempt by Kane, Ziggle counters into the Fame-Asser for a CLOSE two count. Sleeper hold countered into side slam by Kane. Bryan tags in, however, before Kane takes off with the clothesline and nails a top rope dropkick, after which Del Rio breaks up the pinfall. Kane takes him out. Bryan nails a buzzsaw kick on Ziggler and stumbles into a blind tag by Kane, who drills Ziggler with a chokeslam for the three count!
Winners: "Team Hell No" (Fun tag match between these four, but I can't help but feel like Ziggler and Del Rio are spinning their wheels until HITC)
- Recap of Punk's slap on Vince, Vince's challenge to Punk, and Punk accepting.
- Backstage with JR and Vince. Vince asks the point of JR coming to see him. JR mentions the Appreciation Night after RAW and how Vince considered him an American Icon and a friend. As a friend, he implores Vince not to do this, and can't help but think about what happened to Lawler shortly after his match with Punk. Vince assures him he's going through with it, and even asks JR for one of his classic calls during the match, then demands it now in classic Vince fashion. "MCMAHON! MCMAHON! HE'S BEATING PUNK LIKE A GOVERNMENT MULE!" Nice pop for that. JR still doesn't like it, but Vince quotes the Rock, saying it doesn't matter what he thinks and walks off.
- Back with Larry King, who gets a pop from Sacramento and gets interrupted by the Miz, who feels it's a honor for Larry to have Miz on his show. Miz mentions it's his birthday and insists on a sing-along, but Larry refuses, saying no one cares about Miz's B-Day and brings on Kofi to replace Miz as his guest. Kofi talks about his day, but Miz questions how relevant either Kofi or Larry is, and tells King he has more titles then Larry's had wives and threatens to "divorce" Larry's head from his shoulders. Larry's wife gets in Miz's face, throwing water in his face. Miz takes off his jacket, but Kofi beats him to the punch, throwing him off the stage, ripping off his shirts, and nailing a Superman punch off the stage to Miz as Larry King signs off from Sacramento...
- Sneak peak of WWE '13 with a "vintage" Austin-McMahon match
#1 Contender's Tag Team Championship Tourney Semi-Finals: Team CoBro v. The Rhodes Scholars
Pre-match assessment by the Rhodes Scholars has them calling this "the greatest mental mismatch int the WWE." Can't say I'd disagree with that.
Ryder starts off quick with some roll-ups, followed by a facebuster for two on Rhodes. Sandow with the distraction and clothesline to Ryder. Damien tags in and lays boots to Ryder. Headlock countered by Ryder, but gets knocked by Sandow. Rhodes tags in for some boots, then tags Sandow right back in for the Kobito Aequet for a near fall. Rhodes tags in and tries to stop a tag. A taunt to Santino ends up with Rhodes flapjacked by Ryder, who tags in Santino. Flurry of offense by Santino, who then goes for the Cobra. Sandow distracts him, and Rhodes nails the Disaster Kick for the three count.
Winners: The Rhodes Scholars
- Post match, Encore (Slater, McIntyre, Mahal) show up to beat down Santino some more, knocking Ryder the ring apron as they finish the assault and celebrate.
- Vince prepares for his match as Heyman enters. Paul offers to broker the peace between Punk and Vince, who wonders if Paul can ever tell when's he telling truths or lies, and says he's been poisoning Punk's mind for years. Heyman assures he's doing this for Vince's sake and hopes that Punk doesn't do to Vince what Brock Lesnar did to Vince's son-in-law Triple H.
Divas Championship Match: Eve Torres (c) v. Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn's long-coming match for the championship. Kaitlyn with a pair of hip tosses, followed by a clothesline for a two, then a takedown for another two count. Fireman's carry into a backbreaker. Eve slips out and kicks the bad ankle. Eve goes after it, but Kaitlyn counters into the backbreaker, which only hurts the ankle further. Kaitlyn goes after Eve in the corner, but another shot to the ankle and then Eve locks in a Brazilian Heel Hook, and eventually Kaitlyn has to tap.
Winner and still Divas Champion: Eve Torres (Expected outcome with Kaitlyn still favoring the ankle, but I'm wondering where the angle's going to go with Layla and Eve)
- Following the match, Eve refuses to let go of the hold and Layla charges into the ring. Eve lets go and looks "absolutely" apologetic about it, but ultimately leaves as Layla attends to Kaitlyn.
- Backstage with Del Rio and Ricardo. Josh Matthews interrupts with a tweet from Randy Orton, who states he will be back on Smackdown in pursuit of Del Rio. Del Rio only huffs and walks off in... (Continues on next page)