game show" called the "NewlyTag Game" against the Rhodes Scholars, with Striker as host, NEXT. That whole announcement went over like a lead balloon on Jupiter.
- Recap of AJ's resignation as GM of Monday Night Raw and Vince introducing Vickie as Raw's new "Managing Supervisor."
- Back from commercial with Team Hell No and Striker in the ring. Striker asks them to tell a little about themselves. Daniel says he's a former World Champ, does not have a goat face, and he is THE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS! Kane is a Scorpio, likes puppies, and rainbows. "Really?" HELL NO! They argue again as the Rhodes Scholars come out and refuse to participate, saying everyone will get to know them real well as the NEW Tag Team Champions. Striker gives the "victory" to Team Hell No. Bryan starts celebrating like crazy, while Kane eyes Striker for another beating. Matt retreats out of the ring, and says he'd like to wish them luck, but he really doesn't. He laughs at this, but backs right into the Big Show, who tosses him aside like a rag doll. Striker, take Cole's advice for once, just be quiet. Show versus Kane, next...
Big Show v. Kane
Back in mid-match, as Show has Kane in the corner. Show mouths to Bryan, which allows Kane to come back with a couple of corner splashes. Show, however, counters a run off the ropes with a big spear. Show attacks Kane's arm, and beats him down in the corner with rights and headbutts. Kane with rights, but Show slams him and drops a leg for a two count. Shot to the ribs of Kane, who tries to come back, but gets a headbutt and then locked into a bearhug. Bryan tries to get the crowd behind Kane. Kane tries to scoop Show, but Show falls on him for a near fall. Show chokes Kane in the ropes. Kane and Show start exchanging rights, but Kane gets the upper hand with a running DDT for a close 2. Kane up to the top rope and connects with the clothesline for two. Kane revs up for the chokeslam. Rhodes Scholars out, which distracts both Kane and Bryan, allowing Show to KO Kane for three.
Winner: The Big Show
- Post-match beatdown by Rhodes and Sandow, Rhodes giving Bryan the Cross Rhodes as they look to have the momentum this Sunday.
- Backstage, AJ is consoled by Santino. Cena approaches and offers to help out and find things out about who ever AJ supposedly had the "affair" with. AJ seems conflicted about it, as she says it was HIM who she was accused of having the affair with. Cena's stunned, as apparently this all stems from a "business dinner" he and AJ had. Someone misconstrued it as something more, brought it to the Board, and AJ resigned to keep Cena's name from being involved. All John can do is give AJ a consoling hug as they both seem unsure about what to do. Just something to keep Cena busy until his obligatory WWE Title shot? Very likely.
- Recap of WWE's trip to Egypt.
- Cena confronts Vince about the accusations and asks him to be man to man about it. All Vince can say is that there was incriminating evidence and it is what it is.
Alberto Del Rio v. Zack Ryder
Del Rio with some kicks to Ryder in the corner. Zack tries to fight back, but gets knocked down for a two count. Del Rio goes after the arm, but Ryder counters into a sunset flip for two. Del Rio with a straight kick for two. Arm wringer by Del Rio, then some headbutts. Ryder comes back with some lariats, then double knees in the corner. Ryder misses the Broski Boot. Kicks to the arm by Del Rio, Cross Arm Breaker, and the quick tap out victory for Del Rio.
Winner: Alberto Del Rio
- Del Rio asks Randy to tell him how that looks and makes an example of Ryder, locking in the Arm Breaker as he proclaims himself to be the new "Apex Predator."
- Vickie in her new office, getting rid of AJ's things as Cena barges in, telling her she backstabbed AJ and ousted her from a position she loved. Cena knows Vickie knows it was just business, and she cost AJ her job. Vickie says perception is reality: Cena asked AJ out a few weeks back (continuity!), they went out when AJ was on probation, and by that logic, Cena cost AJ her job, not Vickie. Cena seems stunned yet again as he leaves Vickie's office
- The Champion vs. Champion Lumberjack match is NEXT!!!
- Josh Matthews backstage with Dolph Ziggler. Dolph's stunned by the events involving AJ, and believes she shouldn't have put her hands on Vickie like she did. He's even more stunned by Cena's involvement, and thought AJ would've least had better taste than John. ZING!
- Nice video of Ryback's surge of dominance, quickly becoming a big name and "FEEDING" more and more up until his chance at the WWE Title, where he has three words: "FEED! ME! PUNK!"
- Heyman attempts to reassure Punk backstage about Ryback, saying he'll be out next week to sing the praises of Punk as being the best in the world once he retains his championship at HITC.
- The locker room empties, the lumberjacks are out, and NOW the Champion vs. Champion match...is...IN PROGRESS!!!
Champion vs. Champion Lumberjack Match: WWE Champion CM Punk v. World Champion Sheamus
Mason Ryan sighting! Where's that guy been the last few months? Anyway, the two men exchange waistlocks. Punk floats into a front headlock, but Sheamus pushes him off. Punk with a kick and elbows, and sends him to the outside. No one seems willing to do so. Punk gets sent out, and the lumberjacks all too willing to throw him back in. Knees by Sheamus, then a headlock into a takeover. Punk pushes him to the corner and gets loose with some shoulders, then a headbutt to the midsection. Snapmare countered into a Sheamus elbow, then a scoop slam and elbow for a two count. Punk gets clotheslined over and immediately thrown back in. Irish Curse for a two count. Sheamus starts with the first of his Ten Shots, but Punk stun guns him and springs off for a clothesline and a two count. Sheamus pushed to the outside, and now the heel lumberjacks put the boots to Sheamus, tossing him back in to a cover by Punk,... (Continues on next page)