- We go to ringside with Cole, JR, and JBL, as Cole reminds us about Jerry and his Tout to WWE fans, and JBL and JR assure they're just keeping King's seat warm.
- Backstage with CM Punk and Paul Heyman conversing. Josh Matthews questions Punk about his upcoming tag match. Punk states he's not happy about teaming with Del Rio or competing in it period. He questions what it really takes to get respect around here as he storms off.
- Santino struts down to the ring, the Vickie introduces "Mr. Money in the Bank" Dolph Ziggler!
Santino Marella v. Dolph Ziggler
Santino starts off with a nice judo throw on Ziggler, who snaps a dropkick right back in Santino's face. Whip into the ropes, but Santino power walks off them distracting Ziggler long enough to be jackknifed for a two count. Another knockdown, followed by a series of elbows for a two count. Ziggler takes the Cobra sock out of Santino's tights and gags him with it, calling him a joke. Santino tries to mount a comeback, but Ziggler lays in a right hand for a two count. Cocky cover gets a two count. Santino makes a more full-fledged comeback, but when he goes for the Cobra, Vicki takes it away as Ziggler hits a Zig Zag, then pulls up Santino up for another statement-making Zig Zag for the three count.
Winner: Dolph Ziggler
- We get another advert for the Tag Team Championship rematch later tonight as we go to commercial...
- The WWE Rewind features Wade Barrett's decree that one "lucky" superstar gets to sample his product in the near future.
Wade Barrett v. Justin Gabriel
This should be an interesting match between former Nexus and Corre members. Couple of quick roll-ups from Gabriel to start before a sharp right hand from Barrett, who tosses Gabriel to the outside. He then rolls Justin back in, bow-and-arrow stretching Gabriel around the ring post. Whip into the corner followed by a stalling backbreaker gets 2 for Barrett. Body shots to the ribs by Barrett, then a stiff clothesline for two. A "We Want Nexus!" chant! Interesting...
Gabriel fights out of an abdominal stretch, Barrett attempts a slam, but Gabriel reverses into an inverted DDT, followed by a springboard moonsault for a close two count. Gabriel tries for another kick, but Barrett flapjacks him, then whips him into a STIFF left hand that downs Gabriel for the three.
Winner: Wade Barrett
- We're backstage with Truth celebrating a birthday. Kofi says it's not his birthday, but Truth says it for Subway, then we pan to Jared, who gives the two (and Little Jimmy) some Turkey subs before their match. Damien Sandow comes in with his own ideas for a sub, but Jared gives him a Meatball Marinara, which Sandow actually says "You're Welcome" (to a few laughs from the audience). Zack Ryder comes in, and Jared gives him an Italian BLT. Then we top off the segment with Ryback, who simply asks Jared to FEED...HIM...MORE! Jared's nervous, but hands him a sub and Ryback is apparently pleased.
- We see Daniel Bryan and Kane backstage proclaiming they are, each, the "tag team champions"
- We see video of Lawler arriving in his hometown of Memphis, as the two teams make their entrances for the tag title rematch from NOC!
WWE Tag Team Championship: Kane & Daniel Bryan (c) v. Kofi Kingston & R-Truth
Bryan and Kane argue, like last night, over who should start, and Bryan wins out, starting against Kofi. Headlock on Kofi, Kofi pushes Bryan off, leapfrogs him, and dropkicks him. Truth is tagged, who wrenches the arm, kicks Bryan a few times, then tags Kofi in, who nails a cross body for two. Bryan tags in Kane, who tosses Kofi into the corner for some right hands and stomps, followed by a headbutt. Whip in the corner reversed by Kofi, who nails a few kicks. Whip reversed by Kane, but Kofi holds the rope and low bridges him over the top rope, then back body drops Bryan onto Kane. The champs argue with one another as we go to a commercial break...
Back from commercial, with Kane trapping Truth in a bearhug, as we see that Kane hit a big boot on Truth during the commercial. Kane attempts a charge, but Truth counters and makes the tag to Kofi, who comes off the ropes with a Superman punch, gets whipped to the corner, then hits a slingshot kick, followed by another kick, but Kane sits up before the Boom Drop. Kofi tries for a springboard, only to get uppercutted by Kane HARD. Bryan tags in to Kane's dismay, and their argument gives Kofi enough time to tag in Truth, who comes and nails a spinning forearm on Bryan for a two count. Kofi tagged back in, Truth scoops him on top of Bryan for a two count. A basement drop kick gets another two count. Kofi tags in Truth and another double team gets a two count. Truth with a headlock, whips Bryan into the corner, but get kicked in the knee, and Bryan tags Kane in, who flies off with a clothesline for a two count. Whip to the corner, clothesline, and side slam gets another two count. Bryan almost blind tags in again, hugs Kane, but distracts him for the What's Up, and Truth gets a two count before Bryan breaks it up. Kofi comes in, but Bryan low bridges him, and Kane chokeslams Truth for the three count to retain!
Winners: Daniel Bryan & Kane
The champs continue to argue who's the real "tag team champion" as the crowd chants for them to "hug it out!", which they actually do...and they go right back to arguing...oy vey.
- A "Be A Star" advert featuring Big Show, David Otunga, and Stephanie McMahon, followed by some of the kids being featured at the Raw show who are a part of the program. Nice touch.
- Randy Orton is WALKING backstage as he's in action in a rematch with the man he calls the "350 lb. tuna", Tensai!
Randy Orton v. Tensai
Why do I sense a punt coming in Tensai's future?... (Continues on next page)