in, who lays in on Mysterio. Del Rio tags back in and nails another enziguri for another two count. Chinlock on Mysterio, who struggles out with elbows, Del Rio tries a sunset flip, but Rey counters into a dropkick. Hot tag to Sheamus and Otunga, who gets bowled over with a shoulder block and a knee lift from Sheamus. Sheamus tries for the Brogue Kick, but Otunga tags out to Ricardo, who's scared to death. Sheamus lays in on Ricardo, and blasts Del Rio off the apron. He holds Ricardo for Rey, who hits the 619 on Ricardo and hurricanranas Del Rio into the ring barrier. Sin Cara tags in and nails the top rope senton for three.
Winners: Sheamus, Sin Cara & Rey Mysterio
- Post-match, Sheamus nails yet ANOTHER Brogue Kick on Otunga to make the crowd happy.
- We hear from Cena later on his elbow surgery and just how serious it is.
- We're back with more therapy and roleplaying with Dr. Shelby, Kane, and Bryan. His last bit of identity therapy involves Daniel (vegan) eating a pasta and meatball dinner, and Kane eating a salad, to "walk a mile int the other's shoes." Kane lets out a satisfied belch after the salad. Daniel looks repugnant at eating the meatball, seems okay with it at first, but then hurks in Dr. Shelby's lap afterwards. Kane sums it all up: "Check please!" Epic, just epic.
- We find out the three team names for Bryan & Kane to vote on: Team Teamwork (Lame), Team Hell No (My vote), and Team Friendship (What's probably going to be the choice thanks to the kiddies and smarks).
- We're back as Bryan makes his entrance, followed by Kane's pyro. Cole announces the new tag team name...TEAM HELL NO! I'm pleasantly surprised. Sandow and Rhodes ambush them and leave them laying as Rhodes gets on the mic and announces a new name for him and Sandow: The Rhodes Scholars. Catchy, a little obvious, but catchy. Damien says the tag champs now have a true reason to be angry, you're welcome.
- We recap Heyman's "indecent proposal" to AJ, her "response", and Foley's armor-piercing statement to Punk about being a "statistic or a legend."
Divas Tag Match: Alicia Fox & Layla v. Divas Champion Eve Torres & Beth Phoenix
Layla kicks Beth and bounces her off the turnbuckle. Fox tags in and nails a dropkick for two. Beth reverses a whip to the corner, but gets sunset flipped for two. Beth overpowers Fox, and tags in Eve, who knocks off Layla while Beth suplexes Fox. Eve then hits her neckbreaker for the three count.
Winners: Eve and Beth Phoenix
- Post-match, Kaitlyn comes out and mentions her assault at NOC and that she scored some security footage from the hallway where she was taken down. Turns out her assailant was a blond. Eve points the fingers at Beth, who denies and calls Eve a liar. Eve hits Beth from behind and nails a neckbreaker. Um, okay. Don't know where they're going with this, and not sure if it'll have a turnout that anyone will care about.
- Brodus and the Funkadactyls make their entrance for the next match...
Tensai v. Brodus Clay
We could have a Lesnar-Big Show moment if these two aren't careful. Brodus nails Tensai with a headbutt, corner splash, and an exploder suplex, but misses the splash, as does Tensai. BIG SHOW comes out to interrupt, KO'ing Tensai. Clay seems riled up and charges Show, but gets a WMD for his efforts as well. Show leaves. Again, was there a point to this, besides Show finally showing up for the first time in over a month or so?
Winner: No Contest
- An update on Cena, his elbow surgery, and plans for Hell In The Cell coming up next...
- We find out Smackdown's main event will be Randy Orton versus The Big Show.
- Cena makes his way down to the ring, arm and shoulder in sling following his surgery. He notes the mixed emotions of the crowd, admitting he probably shouldn't be here, but thanks the crowd for supporting him, and tells people regardless of what they think of him, that they should never doubt the WWE Universe. He apologizes to Maddox and Chad Patton for the pressures they've endured from CM Punk. He feels Punk has misquoted him, and reminds us he stated the match at NOC would define who Punk is, and after the match, Punk has shown that he has turned into a bunch of PG-rated expletives Cena rambles off. He says it sucks about his injury, and can only guarantee to the world that he'll be at Hell In The Cell to fight...Punk's music hits as he and Heyman come to the ring, as Punk teases a handshake with a young fan.
- Punk "applauds" Cena for the fine speech and notes that Cena should be a politician for his attempts at "character assassination." He says there's always been one CM Punk, the one that beat Cena last year, twice in a row at Summerslam, and walked out from Night of Champions WWE Champion. Cena just tells Punk to shut up and accept his challenge at Hell in the Cell. He tells Cena he's had shot after shot, and tells Albany to get in line while he talks down Cena. He gives Cena a chance to run before he makes Cena suffer more than he already has, and turns around to give him a five count to get out of the ring...Cena brandishes a lead pipe. Uh-oh. Punk turns around, Cena blasts Punk in the ribs, and Punk retreats, gasping and clawing at his WWE Title. Cena high-fives everyone, and we go backstage, where Punk runs into Mick Foley. Punk walks away at first, but comes back to cheap shot Foley. Punk contemplates more damage to Mick, but turns around to find Ryback staring him down as Punk looks on frightened as we fade to black.
- End show.
Credit: Ken Hill