dropkick, following up with a forearm into the corner, then the Broski Boot for two. Rough Ryder attempt countered into a buckle bomb by Miz, who nails the Skull-Crushing Finale shortly after for three.
Winner: The Miz
- We find out Ryder and Santino will be on the debut episode of WWE Main Event versus Tyson Kidd & Justin Gabriel in a first-round Tag Team tourney match.
- Booker T is WALKING backstage as the World Championship debate...IS NEXT!!!
- Smackdown GM Booker T out to the ring for the debate between Sheamus and Big Show, who face each other for the first time at Hell In The Cell in 4 weeks. He introduces Big Show, who comes out in the World's Largest Pinstriped Suit! We go back to last Friday, where Show dominated over Orton and subsequently knocked him out. Sheamus is out next, no suit to be found on the Hooligan.
- Booker thanks them both for coming, and offers them to both make an opening statement. Show talks about how ridiculous this is, saying all that's going to happen is Show coming to HITC, ripping Sheamus's leg off, and walking out the champ. Sheamus pops the crowd and asks that Show not rip his leg off so he can kick his ass with it.
- The first question asks about the most difficult aspect either man can expect from their opponent. Sheamus makes some cracks about Show's smell and weight. The big man rebuffs that, claiming to be a very hygienic man. "I SMELL GREAT!" Sheamus then jokes about how to fight and win against Show in less than 45 seconds. Show tells Sheamus to be serious about this. The next question asks whose finisher is the most dangerous. Show talks about the numerous superstars he's KO'd, including Cena and Orton. Sheamus brings up a wrestler Show forgot, Daniel Bryan, who beat Show in 45 seconds. This only incenses Show more, who ends up breaking his podium. The last question (thank god) is a tout by Sheamus in a Mysterio mask, asking Show what it will feel like to have Sheamus kick his head off. Show is sick of the jokes and faces off with Sheamus, before stepping out of the ring and walking off. That was bad.
Tensai v. Ryback
Return match from Smackdown. Knockdown by Tensai, but Ryback springs right back up. He drills Tensai with a powerslam and a Meathook clothesline. Shellshock attempt fails, then another one is botched, and it looks like Ryback either blew up or Tensai sandbagged him. Either way, Ryback whips Tensai for another Meathook, and gets the three.
- Backstage, the Rhodes Scholars talk about their team name, how bad the Word Title debate was, and consider Sheamus nothing more than a Neanderthal.
- Jim Ross Appreciation Night! BAH GAWD!
- We come back as the Susan G. Komen cancer survivors are acknowledged in the audience. Nice touch.
Non-Title Match: Divas Champion Eve v. Beth Phoenix
Eve is trying to beg off Beth and offer a handshake following her actions on Smackdown trying to suspend Beth for the assault on Kaitlyn. Beth has none of it and lays into Eve with some rights before whipping her into the corner, but misses and rams her shoulder into the post. Eve rams her into the ring apron, and rolls back into the ring. Beth gets back in before the 10 count. Whip by Eve countered into a sledge by Beth for two. Beth counters another whip by Eve, who suddenly acts as if her eye was injured. Beth tries to go after her, but the ref backs her off. As that happens, Eve blindsides her and hits a neckbreaker for three.
- Backstage with AJ and her "executive coach" as they approach Wade Barrett, who tells AJ straight up she's doing a horrible job, as he's not even on the card tonight. He advises AJ not to put her relationships ahead of her job and walks off. AJ stares down her coach and asks if he's intimidated, and he only stares on dumbstruck.
- Cole and JR talk about JBL's climb and reaching the peak of Mount Kilimanjaro for his charity Seven Summits.
Santino Marella v. Heath Slater w/Drew McIntyre & Jinder Mahal
Santino and Slater duel with shoulder blocks before Slater nails a reverse elbow, and lays the boots into Santino. Marella comes back with some jabs and an arm drag, followed by a headbutt. Cobra by Santino on Slater, but McIntyre and Mahal in to break it up for the DQ.
Winner by DQ: Santino Marella
The trio unofficially known as "Encore" put the boots to Marella, then McIntyre lays out Santino with the Future Shock and Mahal locks in the camel clutch. Slater on the mic, telling us we have to listen. McIntyre reminds us he is still the Chosen One, Mahal is still the Mahah Rajah and Slater is still the One Man Band, BABY!
- Sheamus versus Damien Sandow, up next!
Non-Title Match: World Champion Sheamus v. Damien Sandow
Lock up by the two men. Sandow shies away from a closed right hand. Sandow tries an arm wringer, but Sheamus reverses. Sandow counters into an headlock, driving Sheamus to the mat. The world champ gets back up and knocks down Sandow with a shoulder block, followed by a sharp knee to the gut. Sheamus attempts a powerbomb, but Sandow ducks out to the ringside area as we go to commercial...
Back from commercial as Sandow ducks through the ropes on a whip by Sheamus. He tries to escape, but Sheamus pursues. Cody distracts Sheamus, and Sandow blindsides him, rolling Sheamus back in the ring for a two count. Sandown beats down Sheamus some more and covers for another two count. Russian leg sweep into the Elbow of Disdain for another two count. He presses Sheamus into the ropes, then rams into him for another two count. Crossface by Sandow, Sheamus counters out, but Sandow trips him into the ropes and rams him again for a close two count. Body scissors on Sheamus's head. Sheamus counters out and tries to go up top, but gets NAILED with a right hand by Sandow and falls down. Cover gets 2. More boots by Sandown gets another 2 count. Half-nelson sleeper by Sandow, Sheamus tries to counter out, but gets dumped to the outside. Sandow... (Continues on next page)