1) Ryuji Hijikata defeated Naoya Nomura (8:55) with a Boston Crab.
(2) Kento Miyahara & Kotaro Suzuki vs. SUSHI & Atsushi Aoki (8:26) Kotaro Suzuki with the Endless Waltz on SUSHI.
- Kotaro claimed the win and the right to a challenge for the GAORA TV Championship.
(3) Champion Carnival A Block Match: Kendo Kashin defeated Osamu Nishimura (5:21) via pinfall.
-Kashin called out Suwama whom he faces on the next show on April 23.
(4) KENSO, Mitsuya Nagai & Bear Fukuda defeated Jun Akiyama, Takao Omori & Yoshinobu Kanemaru (11:52) KENSO with a Figure Four on Inoue.
(5) Champion Carnival B Block Match: Jun Akiyama defeated Yutaka Yoshie (13:34) following a Wrist Clutch Exploder.
(6) Champion Carnival B Block Match: Go Shiozaki vs. Joe Doering goes to a draw (30:00) as the time expired. 0 points received.
(7) Suwama & Hikaru Sato defeated Akebono & Ultimo Dragon (16:34) After a German Suplex to Ultimo Dragon from Sato.
- Sato once again made the challenge for Ultimo Dragon's AJPW World Jr. Heavyweight Championship
- Akebono [3 Wins = 6 Points]
- Suwama [2 Wins = 4 Points]
- Takao Omori [1 Win, 1 Loss = 2 Points]
- Kendo Kashin [1 Win, 1 Loss, 1 Ring Out = 2 Points]
- Osamu Nishimura [3 Losses = 0 Points]
- Kento Miyahara [2 Losses, 1 Ring Out = 0 Points]
- Go Shiozaki [2 Wins, 1 Draw = 5 Points]
- Joe Doering [2 Wins, 1 Draw = 5 Points]
- Jun Akiyama [2 Wins, 1 Loss = 4 Points]
- Yutaka Yoshie [1 Win, 2 Losses = 2 Points]
- KENSO [2 Losses = 0 Points]
- Zeus [2 Losses = 0 Points]