* Sheamus pinned World champion Big Show in a "Lumberjack Frost Match" where all the Lumberjacks wore Santa hats. They actually came to ringside without the hats and had to go to the back and re-tape the entrance, which was funny. Long match. Show missed the KO punch and was nailed with a Brogue Kick. This was non-title.
* The babyface Divas defeated the heel Divas in an eight Diva Santa's Little Helper tag bout when Kaitlyn pinned Eve Torres.
* WWE champ CM Punk comes out for a promo with Paul Heyman. He apologizes for not being able to compete, noting that Ryback ruined Christmas by hurting him and depriving the fans. He says that Christmas is ruined, then looks at Heyman and says, "And Hanukah." The Ryback title defense in January will be a TLC match.
* The Usos & Brodus Clay & Santino Marella & Justin Gabriel & Tyson Kidd defeated The Prime Time Players & The 3MB & Tensai when Jey Uso pinned Slater with a top rope splash while wearing a Santa hat.
* John Cena pinned Alberto Del Rio in a "Miracle on 34th Street" match where there were weapons hidden inside gift boxes. Ricardo cried about Santa during his introduction of Del Rio. The first package had a steel chair, which Cena used. Del Rio opened a box and it was a pie but Cena moved and Ricardo was nailed. Cena opened a gift and it was a TV monitor he used. Ricardo gave Del Rio a gift box but it had a teddy bear which he threw at Cena. Del Rio's reaction to all this made it pretty funny. Cena opened a gift that was a bowling ball and rolled it down the ramp and it nailed Del Rio between the legs, then did it again. A fire extinguisher was used. Santa Claus runs in and it's Mick Foley who uses Socko. After the match, they all throw out gifts to the crowd and Alberto is acting like a babyface.