Credit: Michael Bluth
The following are spoiler results for this week's edition of SmackDown, which is being taped tonight in Biloxi, Mississippi and airs this Friday night.
- The entire upper level of the arena is tarped off. Lots of empty seats on the hard camera side.
- Jimmy Uso def. Stardust in singles action to open up the show.
- Sheamus and Dolph Ziggler def. The Miz and Cesaro in tag-team action. R-Truth and Damien Sandow were at ringside during this match. The finish saw The Celtic Warrior blast The Miz in his "Money-Maker" with a Brogue Kick for the 1-2-3.
- Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper and Erick Rowan def. Big Show and Los Matadores in six-man tag-team action. The Wyatt Family scored the "W" when Bray caught one of the Matadores members with his Sister Abigail finisher for the 1-2-3.
- Paige def. Nikki Bella in a non-title Divas one-on-one bout. AJ Lee was out at ringside doing commentary during this one. After the match, AJ went into the ring with Paige's Divas Championship. Fans immediately chanted "CM Punk" at her. Paige demanded AJ give her the belt and the two struggled over it. Nikki ended up laying them both out and posed with the title.
- Bo Dallas def. Jack Swagger in a rematch from Monday's RAW. Swagger dominated the majority of the match, much of which took place outside of the ring. However, in the end, Dallas got his hand raised. After the match, Dallas cut one of his typical promos, telling Swagger that all he needs to do is "Bo-Lieve."
- Rusev def. Roman Reigns via Disqualification in the evening's main event. The DQ came when Seth Rollins tried (and missed) hitting Reigns with his Money In The Bank briefcase. Rollins and Reigns ended up fighting to the backstage area, leaving Rusev in the ring. This led to Mark Henry coming out. A giant American flag dropped from the ceiling instead of Rusev's usual enormous Russian flag. Henry gave Rusev the World's Strongest Slam and celebrated to end the show.