Credit: Michael Bluth
The following are spoiler results for this week’s edition of SmackDown,
which is being taped tonight in Biloxi, Mississippi and airs this Friday
– The entire upper level of the arena is tarped off. Lots of empty seats
on the hard camera side.
– Jimmy Uso def. Stardust in singles action to open up the show.
– Sheamus and Dolph Ziggler def. The Miz and Cesaro in tag-team action.
R-Truth and Damien Sandow were at ringside during this match. The finish saw The
Celtic Warrior blast The Miz in his “Money-Maker” with a Brogue Kick for the
– Adam Rose def. Heath Slater in one-on-one competition. Titus O’Neil was at
ringside for Slater during this one. Rose picked up the victory after The Bunny
got involved and provided a distraction.
– Roman Reigns vs. Rusev in a singles bout is announced for the main event of
the evening for later tonight.
– Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper and Erick Rowan def. Big Show and Los Matadores in
six-man tag-team action. The Wyatt Family scored the “W” when Bray caught one of
the Matadores members with his Sister Abigail finisher for the 1-2-3.
– Paige def. Nikki Bella in a non-title Divas one-on-one bout. AJ Lee was out
at ringside doing commentary during this one. After the match, AJ went into the
ring with Paige’s Divas Championship. Fans immediately chanted “CM Punk” at her.
Paige demanded AJ give her the belt and the two struggled over it. Nikki ended
up laying them both out and posed with the title.
– Bo Dallas def. Jack Swagger in a rematch from Monday’s RAW. Swagger
dominated the majority of the match, much of which took place outside of the
ring. However, in the end, Dallas got his hand raised. After the match, Dallas
cut one of his typical promos, telling Swagger that all he needs to do is
– Rusev def. Roman Reigns via Disqualification in the evening’s main event.
The DQ came when Seth Rollins tried (and missed) hitting Reigns with his Money
In The Bank briefcase. Rollins and Reigns ended up fighting to the backstage
area, leaving Rusev in the ring. This led to Mark Henry coming out. A giant
American flag dropped from the ceiling instead of Rusev’s usual enormous Russian
flag. Henry gave Rusev the World’s Strongest Slam and celebrated to end the