Credit: Michael Bluth
WWE SmackDown (Airing Friday):
WWE taped this week's episode of SmackDown on Tuesday night from the Pinnacle Bank Arena in Lincoln, Nebraska. Here are the results:
- John Cena opens the show and told everyone to stop doubting him. Cena says he is a fighter and wants to be champion. The day he doesn’t want to be WWE Champion is the day walks away. Cena wants redemption. He plugs the WWE Network and out comes Kane with Seth Rollins. Cena made some jokes and Roman Reigns comes through the crowd.
The lights go out and The Wyatt Family appears in the aisle. Chris Jericho’s music hits next and here he come with Mark Henry and Big Show.
Triple H is out next and makes Cena, Reigns, Jericho, Henry and Show vs. Bray Wyatt, Erick Rowan, Luke Harper, Kane and Rollins for tonight’s main event.
- Dolph Ziggler defeated Sheamus with a roll up after a tiger bomb reversal into a face buster. Cesaro, who was on commentary, attacked Ziggler after the match but Sheamus made the save.
- Stardust and Goldust cut a promo on The Usos.
- Jimmy Uso defeated Heath Slater. Titus O’Neil was at ringside as was Jey Uso, who was on crutches.
- Lana and Rusev come out for a promo. Mark Henry interrupts and gets a loud USA chant going.
- Paige defeated Brie Bella. AJ Lee and Nikki Bella were commentary and started fighting during the match.
- Bo Dallas squashes Zack Ryder and won after hitting a Bo-dog. Bo cuts a promo after the match but is interrupted by Zeb Colter and Jack Swagger. Swagger brawls with Bo and chases him off.
- Roman Reigns, John Cena, Chris Jericho, Mark Henry and Big Show defeated The Wyatt Family, Kane and Seth Rollins by disqualification when Cena gets the hot tag and all the heels attack him. The babyfaces hit their finishers and celebrate in the ring to end SmackDown.