1. Jason Jordan beat Tye Dillinger (f/k/a Shawn Spears).
1. Alexander Rusev over Colin Cassady to set the time at 5:33.
2. Kassius Ohno defeated Tyler Breeze to set the time at about 4:45.
3. Hunico and Camacho defeated a jobber team. This one lasted all of about 10 seconds. One of the enhancement talents was Johnny Vandal of FIP. The other went by Chris/Cliff(?) Rockwell.
2. Bo Dallas beat CJ Parker
3. Tyler Breeze scored a quick win over Kassius Ohno. Prior to the match, Alexander Rusev attacked Ohno to set up the loss.
4. Hunico and Camacho beat NXT Tag Team Champions The Ascension in a non-title match.
5. Adrian Neville beat Sami Zayn to become No.1 Contender to the NXT Title. Neville won clean with the Red Arrow in a match desctibed as "awesome by NXT standards." Bo Dallas was in on commentary for this one.
2. Aiden English squashed a jobber. Antonio Cesaro apologizes for manhandling Byron Saxton, but then gets mad and does it again, this time slapping him. Regal was nowhere to be found. Apparently, Cesaro didn't feel that Saxton was saying "We The People" with enough conviction.
3. Tyson Kidd beat Leo Kruger. Sami Zayn ran in and distracted Kruger, leading to the loss.
1. The Ascension beat Hunico and Camacho.
2. Alexander Rusev over Kassius Ohno.
4. Mojo Rawley beat Scott Dawson. Post-match, Dawson beat Rawley down and motioned like he was kicking dirt over him.
5. Leo Kruger beat Sami Zayn. They brawled after the match and it had to be broken up by referees and officials.