- Xavier Wood vs. Garrett Dylan
Woods won with the rolling thunder clothesline.Episode 1
- Kenneth Cameron vs. Jay Uso. Uso won with a superkick.
Backstage, Rick Victor was in Dusty Rhodes' office, looking to get a shot at the NXT Championship. Rhode turned him down.
- Big E Langston vs. Chad Baxter. Langston won with The Big Ending. Following the match, there was a chant of "One More Time". Langston proceeded to hit The Big Ending again and did a 5 count while pinning Baxter. He then cut a promo about how all his matches from now on will utilize a 5 count. More "One More Time" chants led to one final Big Ending and 5 count sequence.
- Tamina Snuka vs. Audrey Marie. Marie won with a rollup when Tamina missed the Superfly Splash.After the match, Raquel Diaz jumped Tamina and drew an L on her head with lipstick before cutting a promo on her.
Backstage, Briley Pierce tried to interview Seth Rollins but was interrupted by Rick Victor. Victor claimed that Rollins didn't even know who he was and, thus, proceeded to smack Rollins in the face and walk off. Rollins ended the segment saying he knows who that was and that "Rick Victor just jumped to the top of my Blackout List"
- Tyson Kidd vs. Michael McGillicutty won with the McGillicutter.
Backstage, Rollins confronted Rhodes and demanded a match with Victor for next week. Rhodes obliged.
- Trent Barreta vs. Johnny Curtis. Barreta won with the Gobstopper.
- Jimmy Uso vs. Conor O'Brian. O'Brian won with a enziguri. Jay was in the ring checking on Jimmy after the match. Ascension jumped him and left with both Usos laid out.
- Kassius Ohno vs. Unnamed Talent. Ohno won by submission with a combination of a cravat and sleeper with the opponents arms trapped by Ohno's legs. After the match, Ohno said that was too easy and got the match restarted. Ohno quickly hit a rolling elbow and put the wrestler back in that submission. Ohno wouldn't release the hold until Richie Steamboat came down to run him off.
- Michael McGillicutty vs. Bo Dallas won with the McGillicutter.
- Jake Carter vs. Leo KrugerKruger won with the Krugerrand.
- Ryback vs. Aiden English and an another unnamed wrestler. Ryback hit all of his signature maneuvers and won with the Shell Shocked on both guys.
- Kassius Ohno vs. Richie Steamboat. Steamboat won with a rollup off a reversal. After the match, Ohno jumped him and put him in the same submission he used on the jobber earlier. The episode ended with a plethora of refs running down and getting Ohno to release the hold and leave the ring.
Dark Match Main Event
As the show ended, Cara stayed at ringside and walked all around signing autographs for the fans.
- CM Punk was announced as wrestling on August 23 for next set of tapings. Tickets went on sale as soon as the show ended.
- The Ryback squash was likely a dark match, even though it was done in the middle of the third episode's taping.
- I don't recall them announcing who Ryback's opponents were. I easily recognized Aiden English, but have no idea who the other guy was.
- The "Feed Me More" chants were by far the loudest chants of the night. Ryback is extremely over.
- Michael McGillicutty is also very over with the crowd at Full Sail. Once again the "Shah" chants were loud and consistent whenever McGillicutty hit an offensive maneuver in both of his matches. This is likely to be the case at all the tapings going forward.
- There was a funny moment during the Cesaro-Cara match where a "USA" chant broke out and was quickly followed by a "Mexico" chant.
- As always, the Full Sail crowd was active for most of the taping and some other interesting chants included:
"Twilight Sucks" for Ascension.
"Big E's Gonna Kill You""Lets Go Tyson" "Lets Go Shah"
"Not so Perfect" for McGillicutty
"V's for Velvet" for Rick Victor (He wears velvet tights with a large V on them).
"Knock him out Jesus, Knock him out!" for Ohno."Jason Statham" for Cesaro....