* SmackDown opens with John Laurinaitis and David Otunga coming out. Laurinaitis brings out Teddy Long for one last moment. Laurinaitis shows off his new and improved SmackDown and rips into Long. Long wants to quit but Johnny won’t let him. It appears Long is under Laurinaitis’ control now.
* Randy Orton beat Kane in a No DQ match. They fought all around the ring and up the ramp, on the stage before coming back to the ring. The match sees some good spots and brawls with chairs. Orton wins with a RKO after putting Kane into an exposed turnbuckle.
* Ryback makes his debut and beats a local wrestler. Our correspondent said the former Skip Sheffield wasn’t anything too special.
* Daniel Bryan comes out next with AJ Lee and he’s pissed off. Fans chant for Bryan but he’s not buying it. He tells them to quit mocking him. Lots of “YES!” chants from the crowd. Bryan won’t budge and starts dissing AJ before he dumps her. AJ leaves the ring as the crowd chants “YES” and sings “goodbye” to her.
* Backstage promo with Damien Sandow from FCW debuting. Apparently he’s doing some kind of actor gimmick.
* Alberto Del Rio beat Sheamus by DQ when Sheamus got caught with a chair that Del Rio had tried to use on him. Del Rio now earns a future World Heavyweight Title shot. Del Rio leaves while Sheamus gets pissed and takes it out on the referee to end the show.